Sunday, November 13, 2011

PUJIAN HANYA PADAMU YA ALLAH SWT

AKU HANYA MAMPU BERUSAHA NAMUN HIDAYAH HANYA DARI MU YA ALLAH !

copy and paste from his message ( good to share.....sorry!)

assalamualaikum wbt ustaz habib , i just want to say congratez for all the success that u've achieved so far , it was surprisingly amazing ustaz, for what u've done to me , as you know i'm a shy shy boy at first and have no self confidence as i always run away from people around me . but , u already changed me with all of your efforts which is worth because i am now have my own self confidence and ability to communicate with the others . Being a naqib was absolutely an amazing memmory which i'll never forget , it makes me to explore and beyond about islam , and be brave though . if there's no a person like you , Hj . Ustaz habibullah ali or aka , a father-to-be for the third child ...ahaha, i'll not be this brave , cautious and take care of myself and others feeling . I do appreciate ur efforts toward us ustaz , i always love you and i'm begging you please ....DON'T LEAVE SMKPP9(2) , we're totally not ready without you , cuz without u , there will be no naqib organization and so on , u're such an amazing person i ever met so far in SMKPP9(2) . and yeah ustaz , i just want to say thank you so much for what u've done to us , and so sorry bacause next week i'll not be in school for the whole week due to family vacay . and also , thank you so much for the treats , i do appreciate it , it's so delicious , alhamdulillah...and ustaz , i just want to say SELAMAT MAJU JAYA WAHAI GURUKU YANG AMATKU SAYANGi dan kuSANJUNGI . Hope we'll meet next yea ustaz , and do convey my warmest regards to all the naqib naqibahs , prefects , SU , AJK , Semua badan pentadbir . I'll miss them all and my prayers to you and all of them . Assalamualaikum ustaz , i'll always miss you . U're MY FAVOURITE TEACHER !!!!

I wonder how ,I wonder where they are ...The days we had was tremendously awesome .So I say it in a breath with a hope ,my dreams will take me there ,
*Where the skies are blue, to have a wonderful and fond times together. We’re holding on forever as a prefect n leader of SMKPP9(2),Reaching for the love and stance that seems so far getting better .But it looks like it's over now , the camp was perfectly done and it's over .And the great leader had done ''his'' job excellently . I wonder to see you again next week but I can't . So ,I'll See you in my prayer and the dreams and hope will take me there . I'll always be thankful to you Ustaz Habibullah Ali

SYUKUR KEPADA ALLAH SWT DAN TERIMA KASIH KEPADA PELAJARKU